Up Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Love the wheels, do they affect the steering lock or turning circle?

·
Registered
386 Posts
Wow, looks amazing

Wondering, did you go all the way down to -60mm or is there a difference between the front and the back end?

Grtz
Gunter

·
Registered
604 Posts
Love the wheels, an liking the silver repeaters

the 5 door is starting to grow on me,stillpreferthe 3r though

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Love it!

·
Registered
956 Posts
Very, very nice!

·
Registered
386 Posts
I love it
but I'll have to set mine up a tad higher because of the condition of some roads here

Great job!!!
Grtz
Gun

·
Registered
386 Posts
whiteup said:
there where alot of people wondering about the car and the wheels since i parked next to the dealers high-up
The difference in stance must be huge

<div style="margin-left: 2px; margin-top: 2px; margin-right: 2px; margin-bottom: 2px; font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; color: rgb0, 0, 0; font-weight: normal; font-size: 12px; line-height: 1.4; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; -: none; : rgb255, 255, 255; ">
whiteup said:
one word of advise regarding wheels for the up, 8" ET35 is the maximum on the front! i have only 3mm clearance from the wheel to the coiloverstrut.
<div style="margin-left: 2px; margin-top: 2px; margin-right: 2px; margin-bottom: 2px; font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; color: rgb0, 0, 0; font-weight: normal; font-size: 12px; line-height: 1.4; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; -: none; : rgb255, 255, 255; ">

<div style="margin-left: 2px; margin-top: 2px; margin-right: 2px; margin-bottom: 2px; font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; color: rgb0, 0, 0; font-weight: normal; font-size: 12px; line-height: 1.4; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; -: none; : rgb255, 255, 255; ">Tnx for the info, might come in handy for some of us

Edited by: GunSpeed

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hi!

What are the dim. of your tires?

Sweet to see a Norwegian up! in here. As soon as I get my car, I will make a thread here.

But I can allready tell you that your car is much nicer than my plans for my up!

(I write english so that everyone can read. If you want, I can write in norwegian)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Ah, nice :)

My wheels arrived yesterday, and when not fitted I thought 205/40-17 seemed like too high tirewalls, but that can be because I only have 7" rim, so there is not that little stretch that you have.

And can I ask you something else? Do you have the extra rear window spoiler?

Again, lovely car :)

·
Registered
727 Posts
whiteup said:
there where a lot of people wondering about the car and the wheels since i parked next to the dealers high-up

So just what model of wheels are those...?? I looked at O Z's site but the closest I could find were the Leggenda but the ones in your picture are nearly like the up! White wheels.

O Z Leggenda

·
Registered
386 Posts
whiteup said:
the wheels are actually bridgestone dtm replica wheels, with o.z racing stickers

Ok, I had also been looking at the original OZ's and thougt that yours were some older models. But now it becomes clear haha, btw I think your rims look better than the originals
Nice find

·
Registered
74 Posts
Awesome!

Didn't know that there is a bodykit available. It's OEM isn't it?

You can go lower in the rear by taking the spring perches off, if you haven't done it allready.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Im very interested in lowering my UP! haha but did you cut the front splitter off? underneath the front bumper or is there no splitter with the styling package?? because its stuck to the bumper and dosent come off :(

1 - 20 of 27 Posts