Up Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
V nice!!! Very jelous over the wheels! Any chance you want to do a straight swap for my standard silver high up wheels lol

·
Registered
811 Posts
That is the dog's danglies!! I have the same car with the standard wheels and black dash and am very jealous.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks

The Black alloys were a last minute impulse. I did have to get some black centres though. The white ones justdidn'tlook right. Also went for the sunroof, sound pack and leather.

I've only had it for three days but I really can't remember having a car that made me smile like this one in my 25 years of driving.

Davec86, it's a 5d mk3 with the standard 50mm fixed lens. Could have bought a Golf if Ididn'ttreat myself to that!

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Ah, you lucky bugger, my dads just bought a 5D III. It's an incredible piece of kit, one I wish I could have! I don't have the skills to justify one though in honesty, I've a 20D, my first DSLR, maybe one day though!
It would almost fund an up, the cost of one of those and few L lenses to boot.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Davec86 said:
Ah, you lucky bugger, my dads just bought a 5D III. It's an incredible piece of kit, one I wish I could have! I don't have the skills to justify one though in honesty, I've a 20D, my first DSLR, maybe one day though!
It would almost fund an up, the cost of one of those and few L lenses to boot.
The UP would leave you change to take the mrs out for a meal.... Lol

5D III seriously nice kit...

·
Registered
265 Posts
Davec86 said:
Who knew there were a few of us photography lovers on here too :)
I'm sure there are many! :)
I'm also sure there are many who envy that 5D3, I certainly do, my 7D is getting old

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
I'm sure your 7D is a **** sight better than my 20D though! That said, I can't fault it really, I does everything I ask it too. A friend of mine had a 1DX, I'd chop my bloody arm off to my hands (or hand even! Haha) on that!

·
Registered
727 Posts
Davec86 said:
Who knew there were a few of us photography lovers on here too :)

Compact cars should only be photographed with compact cameras.

My Sony NEX 7

·
Registered
265 Posts
We need a photography section! That's perfect... Photos of our cars and general photography talk!

MODERATOR?! Lol :)

1 - 20 of 38 Posts