Up Owners Club banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Just ordered a white 5 door High Up! BMT.
It should be ready for collection in mid September.

I first saw the Up! At the Gadget Show Live in April 2012. I loved it straight away.
Now the time is right so the order is in.

Steve.

·
Registered
957 Posts
Welcome to the forum Steve.
I have a 5 door High UP, I think it's a great little car and I'm sure you will too.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Excellent choice and welcome

·
Registered
811 Posts
I'm another 5 door High Up owner and concur that you have made an excellent choice. You will love it.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Welcome from me too.Mid September seems Soooooo far away...but well worth the wait.

Go well.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the kind welcome everybody.

I can't wait to take delivery.

Hurry up September.

Steve.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I, too, have a 5 door candy white High Up!. Its sixteen days old and so far I think its great! Best wishes! Exclamations marks just seem to want to appear! !!!

·
Registered
532 Posts
I have one, but the correct colour. The waiting is painful, but you should enjoy the little snorter when it arrives.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Which add-on did you get? Probably worth splashing out on the city brake pack. Sounds like a bit of a gimmick but a lot of newer cars has it so probably worth having.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
twodoctors - the one I've ordered has already been built, it's at the port awaiting shipping. It's got the sensor pack as an add on already.
I did like the city braking option but it wasn't available in my timescale. My current car has let me down in a big way yesterday and that made my mind up to order the Up! And get it as soon as I could.

Steve.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts