Up Owners Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello

Ordered a High up! today, white 5 door,bog standardapart from a spare wheel. It's sitting in Emden and hopefully here in three to four weeks.

We also have a gas guzzling 7 seater so thought it sensible to have a small economical car for short journeys when all of us aren't travelling.

Very helpful forum, thanks.

·
Registered
811 Posts
Excellent choice. We have a 5 door High Up as our main family car and it is fantastic. Enjoy!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the welcome Allybasher, I'm really looking forward to it's arrival.

I haven't driven a car this small for years, it reminded me of the Minis I drove in the 80's.

Light blue suits the Up!

·
Registered
393 Posts
Hi Wilfy, and welcome!
I also have a 5 door High Up and a bigger car for holidays etc, but my wife uses that to commute to work each day, and I've got my little Up! You'll absolutely love it and fall in love with it! Enjoy!

·
Registered
393 Posts
No problem. It's always nice to have a warm welcome! Have you been given a rough date yet? Don't forget to track your order on the official VW website. If you haven't got an order number, pester your dealer for one. LOL

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No date as yet, shouldn't be too long though, they said April. It did show on VW tracking Friday but it has disappeared now. Not just mine, it seems others are having the same problem.

·
Registered
393 Posts
That's pants! When I ordered mine, I was on the tracker every day to see if the status had changed. Just keep on trying. Hopefully you'll get a date/status soon.
And remember....
Keep on Upping!

·
Registered
957 Posts
Welcome to the forum Wilfy.
I ordered a 5 door High UP! In black just after you.
Delivery about 4 weeks.
Have fun !!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts