Up Owners Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ordered my UP last week. Dealer has just given me my order number and informed me that its scheduled forbuild week 46. So will hopefully get it before Christmas.
Online tracking shows its status as with the factory.

Can't wait

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Sounds like you will be having a very happy Christmas. I am sure you will be very pleased with your Up! when you receive it.

·
Registered
448 Posts
sfback1960 said:
Ordered my UP last week. Dealer has just given me my order number and informed me that its scheduled for build week 46. So will hopefully get it before Christmas.
Online tracking shows its status as with the factory.

Can't wait
So the wait begins
Nice Spec you have ordered.Enjoy your Up when you get it....I'm sure you will.Keep us all informed please.

Go well.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for your kind words of course i will keep you informed.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just checked my order and yes it has arrived in the UK. So not long now

·
Registered
5 Posts
Ooooh exciting! Do you know which port it's gone in to? I'm very (im)patiently waiting for my groove to come in to Tyne and my dealer thinks it will be this week. I know there's a couple of ships going from emden to Tyne this week just not which ship it should be on!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hi to all Just to say hello

I have just ordered a new vw up model blue motion high up with the sensors option added in Mayo blue which I believe is a new colour have just been informed by dealer that it will be a 12-14 week wait so will have to be patient this is my 1st voltswagan existing car is a ford mondeo Ghia X purchased in 2001 only done 56000 miles but has been a brilliant car only hope this wiil be as good last small car was one of the first austin mini made so that shows my age hope the UP can last as long

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I dont know what port my car came into. Also just had the dealer on the phone my car will be ready to be collected on monday.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Hey..Monday will be a nice day for you.

All good things come to those who wait.

Enjoy

Go well.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Enjoy - loving mine - saw a third one since I took delivery on 1st November - why are they not more popular?

·
Registered
448 Posts
Loving mine too. They are popular, but I guess it depends on where you live in the UK, as to how many you see.

Here in Hampshire I see a lot...most don't wave ..not part of our fraternity...But ....Hey Ho ..their loss...their choice.

Go well.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts