Up Owners Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive order a 5 door High UP! in black with the sensor pack and DAB radio.Will be interested to see if the maps and more traffic info takes advantage of the DAB signal.

After playing off a couple of dealers against each other I got £750 off the list price and a good part-ex value for my Yaris T-Spirt.

I guess I will see how the UP fairs in about 5 weeks time when its due for collection.

·
Registered
851 Posts
I'm waiting for a high up with sensor pack too in tungsten silver. I came to the conclusion that this was my perfect spec and colour after owning a candy white move up for just over a year. I hope it ticks all your boxes.

·
Registered
540 Posts
Good call. I, like Alan, have the Tungsten silver high up, but I think they're tremendous little cars that are ripe for modding.

A "Determined sperm" in the words of Jezza Clarkson.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i decided on black as thought i might get away with washing it less :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Ordered my high up BMT at end of February and have a build date of w/c 17th March.

Dealer says he cant give a delivery date.

Is this normal?

Bozzer

·
Registered
851 Posts
Yes, because after manufacture, the car is sent from Slovenia to Germany from where it is despatched by ship to the customer's country. There's so many variables in the transportation chain that it's too hard to predict an eta. However, 10-12 weeks from order to possession is normal.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
mine is the same and was told by the dealer it should be ready for collection early april.

·
Registered
95 Posts
I was too impatient and the sales rep showed me what was already built and waiting on the docks. I picked one of them so only had to wait for shipping and registration

1 - 10 of 10 Posts