Up Owners Club banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I'm new to the forum. Got my Up last month and I love it. Also have a Octavia TDI 150 elegance 4x4 -14 but I prefer the Up!
It's fun
Extra on the Up is backsensor, computer and cruise control.
Longest trip without a break is 470 km.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks,

No it's a 5 door. All High Up in Sweden have 5 door, maps + more and 75 hp. I've put LED in DRL, headlight and reverse light. Looks very good in reverse lights

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Ah! So the 75 HP and the standard M&M are the same in Sweden and the UK for high up!s.

We get 3 door high up!s without M&M and 60 HP in Germany - and have to pay extra for everything.
I had a list of 2000 EUR extras for my high up! in the end!

But I don't regret to have taken all extras (5 door, M&M, Sound Pack, Drive Pack, Chrome Pack, Winter Pack, Smoker Pack, rear sensors, completely folding front passenger seat). But I have a 60 HP high up! ...

In Germany you get caught by the police very soon if you put in LEDs ...

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The LED in my headlight was to long so it was very light near the front of the car so I replace them some days ago. Short bi-xenon 55 W is now fitted and the light looks like the original but much, much stronger

·
Registered
107 Posts
Hede, you have an Octavia, so I would expect you to choose the Citigo version. Was there a reason?

Just curiosity, don't be offended!

Also, Cadfael. Why in Germany do you only get offered a very basic model and then have to spec up to get any extras? I seem to remember many years ago when BMW's offered a radio as an extra which raised eyebrows in the UK as it was such an upmarket car. Is there any background to this selling model? You are such a prosperous economy, I would expect the German consumer to be offered the best options included.

Again, just curiosity!

·
Registered
333 Posts
Hi.hede.
Welcome to the forum lovely choice and nice bright lights.
You shouldn't get lost in the darkness lol.
Regards phillš—š—

1 - 13 of 13 Posts