Up Owners Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

New member, first post!

Has anyone got a high up! In candy white with the red dash and light grey seats? I got offered a cancelled order with this spec but I haven't seen one like it yet. I agreed to take this cancelled order rather than the one i ordered with all black/ polka interior, so i should have mine in a couple of weeks now rather than 11 weeks as quoted by Wayside Aylesbury! The vw config app doesn't really show the colours in real life! Would love to see what it looks like against the candy white.

Looking forward to getting my up! Now....

·
Registered
677 Posts
i have this combo. Looks amazing, but a bit of advice, get it protected asap, the least wee mark becomes very noticeable and is a pain to get out.

But apart from that, its the best interior ever!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the advice. I''m hoping not to wee in it, but my 3 yr old daughter might have a little accident!
I saw they offered some kind of protective coating at the dealers... Will enquire whilst waiting for delivery then they can apply it before anyone can defile the nice seats!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nice one. Those are the best photos I've seen of that colour interior. Ones with candy white and red/ grey interior must be rare by the look of it.

·
Registered
526 Posts
You should be able to get a lifeshine kit off eBay for less than £15. Costs £300 from dealer. I bought one and just used the interior protective spray. Very easy to apply and works a treat.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Great advice on the autoglym lifeshine kit. Just won a brand new unopened kit on eBay for £8.60! What a bargain. Now if only my up! Was ready to collect....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts