Up Owners Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked my High Up from Bury VW yesterday. First impressions are it is fantastic! I do not know where to start. Here is a quick summary:

Build quality - excellent.
Handling - excellent.
Engine - excellent.
Motorway - excellent (just driven the M66/M60 to work).
2.5 year old opinion - good, but no glass roof (like the other car).
Maps and More - brilliant, syncs and streams music with iPhone 4 running iOS 5.1

Not sure how much more praise I can offer. I am very taken with it. Much better than public transport that it replaces.

I will post some photographs when I get home.

Any questions let me know.

Rob

·
Registered
76 Posts
Guichard said:
Picked my High Up from Bury VW yesterday. First impressions are it is fantastic! I do not know where to start. Here is a quick summary:

Handling - excellent.
Engine - excellent.
Maps and More - brilliant, syncs and streams music with iPhone 4 running iOS 5.1

Not sure how much more praise I can offer. I am very taken with it. Much better than public transport that it replaces.

Rob
Rob I think I might have seen you yesterday afternoon, were you heading towards the lights at the bottom of Rochdale road Bury??? I was heading the other way and noticed a white Up! at the last minute.
Annie

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Annie43 said:
Guichard said:

Handling - excellent.
Engine - excellent.

Rob
Rob I think I might have seen you yesterday afternoon, were you heading towards the lights at the bottom of Rochdale road Bury??? I was heading the other way and noticed a white Up! at the last minute.
Annie

That was me. Zooming around! It is a great little car. I literally am struggling to wait until I can leave the office at 5 and drive home. I have just picked up lots of car cleaning bits an pieces as well. It is like being 17 again and getting my first car!

·
Registered
76 Posts
Guichard said:
Annie43 said:
Guichard said:

Handling - excellent.
Engine - excellent.

Rob
Annie

That was me. Zooming around! It is a great little car. I literally am struggling to wait until I can leave the office at 5 and drive home. I have just picked up lots of car cleaning bits an pieces as well. It is like being 17 again and getting my first car!
ha hanext time I spot you ill give you a toot!!!

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
thanks for letting us know the little opinions, thanks so much for letting me know the iphone 4 syncs well as i was hoping it would!

cant wait to see some pictures :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts