Up Owners Club banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
3985 miles on my up! white got it 20th April 2012 used as second car thou.

·
Registered
811 Posts
7000 miles since March 2012 in the Take Up and 1200 in 1 month in the High Up.

·
Registered
619 Posts
I just passed 10k miles this morning - I've had the car since April '12. The car had its first service on Saturday and was in the garage for just over an hour with no issues reported.

·
Registered
235 Posts
10,000 this week - car booked in for service on Friday. Not bad in 20 weeks and bang on target for my 25,000 per year!

·
Registered
811 Posts
Any other problems? Gearbox for example?

I'll do about 20k per year in mine so it will be good to get an idea what to expect.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Gearbox has either got much smoother or I'm getting used to it! Its used solely for driving tuition so gets some hard use. Has used 1 litre of top up oil in 38k. I've settled on 36psi front and 32psi rear tyre pressures and get even wear across the tyre. The engine has run in and going really well.

·
Registered
811 Posts
That's very reassuring, thanks

·
Registered
677 Posts
I have noticed that the more miles I put on my Up the better the engine gets!! it feels more responsive and produces a better sound. Still get the gear change clunk but I've learnt to live with it!! Hope to have many many more happy miles in my Uppy Puppy!!

·
Super Moderator
3,147 Posts
14k in under 6/12. Economy improving still!Never less than 50 and usually at least 60mpg from a tankful

I'm lovin' it

1 - 19 of 19 Posts