Up Owners Club banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all.
I have read that Move Up! models in the UK, build after week 22 (2013 model)will have HHC as standard.

Does anybody know if that counts for all other countries in Europe, as I ordered mine yesterday?

There is nothing mentioned on the Danish VW website about it.

Thank you in advance

·
Registered
120 Posts
Have a look at the pricelist, that gives the best definition of what you get, not all markets include ESP & I think that Hill hold is just a bit of software on top of that.

Edited by: davidw

·
Registered
120 Posts
I have looked at brochure onthe Denmark site & it does not apper to say, however your models are spedificed to a high specification compared to the UK ones !!
It is worth checking with your dealer, however I would be suprised if it doesn't include it.

·
Registered
235 Posts
I understand the country specifications are set by the individual import companies, who are charged with deciding what will work best in their country.
So it will probably depend on whether VW Denmark decide to include it for 2013.

·
Registered
727 Posts
Haven't heard anything here in Switzerland about hill hold (Berganfahrassistent as called by VW). One thing I've noticed is that the city emergency braking system is standard on all up!s sold in Switzerland but apparently not in the UK.
Edited by: vwild1

·
Registered
99 Posts
I get HHC on my Danish Move up(2013) It is confirmed by my dealer in Charlottenlund(city).
<blockquote>Dealer info:
Jeg har netop modtaget bekræftelse fra
Volkswagen om de omtalte ændringer.

Hill assist bliver fremover standard
på up fra nyt produktionsår, fra uge 22. Således vil din nye bil have dette.

</blockquote>In English: "I(the dealer) have just received confirmation from VW, concerning the changes in question.

Hill Assist will, from week 22, have become standard on the up, starting from the new production year. Thus, it will be included in your new car. "

I hope the translation is better than a Google translation

Edit: "concerning" Thanks!
<blockquote>
</blockquote>

Edited by: alodk

·
Registered
421 Posts
It's on mine as standard, I was build week 23 - something the dealer had no knowledge of!!

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Is HHC standard then?

·
Registered
956 Posts
Apparently yes, from build week 22 onwards. I was build week 21 so just missed out.

·
Registered
604 Posts
If its just a bit extra software can it be added to older spec models the?
Hills starts not a problem for me, I'm quite a good driver but it is somthing I would like to know

·
Registered
727 Posts
Yes, hopefully it can be retro-fitted (at a reasonable cost).

·
Registered
122 Posts
I believe that the HHC is standard from week 22 on all models range from the move up and upwards - so might not include the Take up

I have noticed a subtle difference with the HHC,it feels like the handbrake is onbefore pulling away

1 - 15 of 15 Posts