Up Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I was just wondering if anyone knows if the Up! has Hill Hold Control (HHC)?

I've had a look at the brochure but can't find any mention of it. Is it included as standard if you have ESP?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the replies.

willowaz - I don't mind doing hill starts, but I have HHC in my current car (Skoda Yeti), so have got used to having it now!

Craig200588 - It would be good to find out one way or the other. It won't put me off getting an Up!, but as i said above I've got used to having it!

·
Registered
677 Posts
<div style="margin-left: 2px; margin-top: 2px; margin-right: 2px; margin-bottom: 2px; font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; color: rgb0, 0, 0; font-weight: normal; font-size: 12px; line-height: 1.4; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; -: none; : rgb255, 255, 255; ">Im the same, the past few carsI've had have had it! its a nice little addition that I couldn't live without now!

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
Lovejimbo said:
Im not too sure what hill hold control is, but I can say that my High up is more than happy to roll back and stall on hills ;p
haha! is it like learning to drive again? when i did my test drive in the up i almost stalled it pulling away going up hill, but it was fine soon as i put my foot down

·
Registered
677 Posts
I can confirm .... my high up does not have hill start assist .... i'm actually really angry!! or the hill I was on was not steep enough haha

·
Registered
58 Posts
Hi,Maybe the bluemotion does, we have a scirocco bluemotion that has hill start control but our mk6 golf tfsi does not.
I may be totally wrong though

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I've just been looking at the Skoda Citigo brochure and it does come with HHC as part of the Electronic Stability Program (ESP)!

·
Registered
329 Posts
Is Hill Hold Control what they call a handbrake these days?

Seriously, is this just electronic? If so why would it not have been in all from the start?

·
Registered
144 Posts
im not to keen on this hill support thing it just makes things lazy however its perfect on learners car. my polo has it which is standard spec.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Also confirming High ups have as standard HHC as of build week 22 (W/C 28th May)

Not sure about the take ups and the move ups though.
Our dealer confirmed for us it earlier today via email.

Ben

·
Registered
421 Posts
Well done Ben at least Karen came back to you......we're still to hear from Philip

·
Registered
32 Posts
I'd be interested to know if this is included on the MY2013 Move Up!, not because I need it, just that it's a nice to have!

·
Registered
120 Posts
It is on the Moveup and above (ie not the base model).

The price list of 27th April confirms the MY2013 specs

1 - 20 of 26 Posts