Up Owners Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to all! My name is Matthew and I am very interested in owning an up! GT when VW finally releases it upon us.

Just wanted to say hi to you all, I currently own a 6n2 polo in flash red, but I am looking forward to a car that's cheaper to run, but a bit more gutsy under the bonnet.

Chow for now :)

·
Registered
261 Posts
Hi Matt, welcome etc :) will be looking out for your reports & opinions on the GT!!! dont forget to keep us posted :)

·
Super Moderator
3,147 Posts
Hi mate, hope you find the pics etc here useful.....Gt will be awesome imho

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I can't wait! I really like the idea of having a car that likes to shift, but is also cheap on insurance and tax! However if the tax is £100 after the first year I shall also be looking at an R-line polo. Because I would like to have a bit more room as I'm 6'5" lol

·
Super Moderator
3,147 Posts
I'm 6'3" and there is more room in the UP than a polo for me.....only issue is legroom behind me!

·
Registered
592 Posts
Agree - up is the first car that I can remember owning, where I do not need the seat right back (6'2").

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I went to my local dealership for a better look round one. I too don't have the seat set all the way back and yeah there is definitely loads of room in the front. Just have to sacrifice a little more if someone gets in the back. I hope th GT comes loaded with spec too. I'm looking forward to trying the M&M. Can anyone report on how the sound pack makes a difference?

·
Registered
592 Posts
Re sound pack - can't comment as not able to compare with the standard speakers. All I can say is the sound quality is excellent.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts