Up Owners Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well lucky boys and girls, for those that have their little un's, how are you finding them so far. Any small or big niggles? Thumbs up!
or
, even though we all know the answer!

·
Registered
60 Posts
Definitely thumbs up! It's nippy and fun to drive and a real head turner (mine is only the second one in the area - the next wave isn't arriving until mid May!)

My only gripes so far are very minor - lack of a vanity mirror (if not standard then should at least have come with the comfort pack); abysmally poor carpet in the boot - which will lead to scratches unless you use a boot liner (B&Q £1 - VW £26). The engine is a bit noisy - I'm going to try flooring it in 5th from 50-70mph (if I can ever find anywhere to do that sort of speed!) to make sure it's not the gear box as mentioned in another post.

Other than that, I'm thoroughly chuffed with it!

·
Registered
57 Posts
very happy with the first 350 miles, i think the car is quiet compared to my 59 plate Aygo. Feels substantial for a little un. The only gripe is as ive said before, theres no bag as such for the nav screen. Having said that. The pack i got with the car came with what i would call a sandwich box !!! i keep the screen in that. All in all, so far soooooooooooo good.

·
Registered
553 Posts
ianp said:
very happy with the first 350 miles, i think the car is quiet compared to my 59 plate Aygo. Feels substantial for a little un. The only gripe is as ive said before, theres no bag as such for the nav screen. Having said that. The pack i got with the car came with what i would call a sandwich box !!! i keep the screen in that. All in all, so far soooooooooooo good.
What was the pack you got with the car?

Was it one of the "Box's"

1 - 4 of 4 Posts