Up Owners Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been advised my Tornado Red Move Up; Consilk Dash, Maps and More + Sound Pack is being built week 22 which I believe is w/c 28/05. How long will the build process take?

Once built I guess it's transported from Slovakia to Emden, Germany before being shipped to Kent. It'll then be transported to my VW dealership in Sussex whoop!!

Will be interesting to find out how long this all takes...

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
hi there!!

it should take the week to build, and then they estimate 3-4 week for the travel to the dealer, altho there is a little backlog, so id say its more like 5 weeks at the moment...

itll fly by im sure tho!

·
Registered
21 Posts
hi upupandaway

my high up had build week 17 week starting 23/4/12 by the 29/4/the car was in emden

the released to ship onthursday the 10/5/12 arrived in sheerness in kent friday 11/5/12
at 8am now im just waiting for it to be transfered to dealership in harlow essesx this week

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for this, sounds like the bottleneck is likely to be the shipping. I'm hoping for my car some time around 15th June, this is probably a little optimistic!

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
yes, that is pretty optomistic, mine is build week 20 (this week) and that should be around when i get mine...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts