Up Owners Club banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How long do you have to wait from order placement until delivery?
I've ordered a Black with leather look upholstery, sensor pack, sound pack and spare wheel so I'm assuming this won't be available from stock.
The dealer is waiting a response form VW so he says.

·
Registered
705 Posts
Read some of the other threads about exactly the same subject. In other words, there's no answer - it will take as long as it takes.

Nick

·
Registered
121 Posts
I took the option of picking what was in near-shore stock i.e. destined for, en-route to or already in the UK.

From order to collection was less than 10 days :)

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks All,

Sounds a bit like the 'how long is a piece of string ' debate reading the other posts. I won't be lucky enough to get stock vehicle with the extras I've requested I'm sure.

·
Registered
202 Posts
i've ordered in italybuti supposethey are built in the same place in Slovenia (if not mistaken) and I got a move up with tornado red, sound pack, safety pack and the dealer said 90 days but he said that's to keep it on the safe side and said 60 days would be more likely... Bare in mind Slovenia is much closer to me than you though..

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That's encouraging to hear Scarja as your Up sounds like it's has as many options as mine

·
Registered
705 Posts
It's Bratislava, Slovakia, not Slovenia. Allegedly where VW are going to build the new Bentley off-roader rather than Crewe.

Nick

·
Registered
202 Posts
Got that wrong :) still much closer to italy though :D i forgot to mention i got the 5 door and it's a move up! withsteelwheels (I've bought my own alloys and keeping steels for winter tires)

·
Registered
592 Posts
Around 7/8 weeks now. Ordered mine (High Up with all the options) on 3/01/13 and delivered to dealers on 26/02/13.
Edited by: Truth-seeker

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
8 weeks would be good looking at how long others have had to wait

·
Registered
113 Posts
I ordered a Move Up the 10th Feb here in Denmark.

Delivery is on track for week 15 (mid-April) so about 2 months at the moment...

·
Registered
113 Posts
No worries...

·
Registered
37 Posts
Good Luck Roger. I ordered mine 2 days before you and also have a factory build, so am equally hoping for good news on the build date soon :)

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Today the dealer told me it could be 14 weeks but thats worst case. Heres hoping for good news next week.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Blimey, if that is correct, then it looks as though I ordered mine just in time...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts