Up Owners Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, ordered my new up a while ago and it was already built, got delayed in Germany because of the snow. Was told yesterday it had arrived in the uk. Anyone any idea how long before I can pick it up at the dealership? I'm so impatient, just want my new car ASAP

·
Registered
36 Posts
We were told the same for our up! Black. Dealer said it was on its way to them the other day so I reckon 2 weeks maybe until we pick it up.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My dealer phoned me this evening to say it should arrive some point next week. Fingers crossed!!!

·
Super Moderator
1,496 Posts
Njscott said:
Hi, ordered my new up a while ago and it was already built, got delayed in Germany because of the snow. Was told yesterday it had arrived in the uk. Anyone any idea how long before I can pick it up at the dealership? I'm so impatient, just want my new car ASAP

Who told you it had arrived in the UK? Dealer phonecall, or advise from the online tracker?

If you had a dealer phonecall, they should have advised your also when you could go in and pick it up.

My up! arrived in the UK on the Monday, was at the dealer on the Tuesday, and was ready to pick up on the Thursday.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It was the dealer who told me it had arrived in the uk on Thursday and just said it should be here next week and he would call me on Monday or Tuesday, but he's been telling me it will arrive soon for weeks, my sure what to believe!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts