Up Owners Club banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
Up! GTI kings red; Eibach pro spacers/Pro Street S coilovers; Pilot sport 5s; Forge induction
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
The Eibach Pro Street S coilovers go on tomorrow but I’m still not sure what “drop” I should go for? The Eibach R&D car looked good and was dropped 20mm front and 15mm rear. Only issue is I’m not sure if they were still on the Deficient Grips…
Since I’ve got the spacers (12mm front/15mm rear- same as the Eibach car) BUT the recent addition of the PS5s (obviously at 205/40 so slight increase in diameter), is this still going to be “right”? Any thoughts from anyone, or anyone done the same?…
Cheers as always
Neil

·
Registered
Up! GTI kings red; Eibach pro spacers/Pro Street S coilovers; Pilot sport 5s; Forge induction
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hello Dbbbbbs77. That's a great looking set-up and brings a smile to my face every time I look at it - health to enjoy.
Thanks very much 7 Up!, very kind of you to say so. I wouldn’t have known where to start if it were not for the collective knowledge and advice from all of the Forum members, so thanks to everyone who’s helped so far too👍

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The stance here is absolutely perfect! Going to use this as a reference for fitting my own Eibach's :)
Thank you. If you need any actual measurements just let me know and I’ll get some for you👍

·
Registered
117 Posts
Thank you. If you need any actual measurements just let me know and I’ll get some for you👍
If you could do that would be excellent, no rush as I’m still waiting for delivery but I’d very much appreciate that! Ordered the same spacers as well, not sure if I need tapered or radius bolts?

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I’ll PM you the full spec of everything I used- bolt specs/thread/fitment etc along with the measurements. No problem at all.

·
Registered
Up gti
178 Posts
I’ll PM you the full spec of everything I used- bolt specs/thread/fitment etc along with the measurements. No problem at all.
Could you to me also, I think fronts look fine, rears however are too under the arch on my lowered car..... I raised the rear slightly since this pic also, bit of a mare to get tool onto if I'm honest ;0
Wheel Tire Sky Car Vehicle

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Could you to me also, I think fronts look fine, rears however are too under the arch on my lowered car..... I raised the rear slightly since this pic also, bit of a mare to get tool onto if I'm honest ;0 View attachment 8544
Of course. I’ll message over the weekend.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts