Up Owners Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I took my wife and her mum and dad to the garden centre today in the Up! and we bought a few flowers... Just thought I'd add a picture after I'd help pack the car.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
What a lovely summer display.. I think you should leave them in the boot for all to enjoy.. Car will smell lovely too..

·
Registered
525 Posts
I like it! First pic on here with a car full of people. And room for flowers too - amazing!Edited by: yapmaul

·
Super Moderator
3,147 Posts
Tardisesque !

·
Registered
956 Posts
Great to see a picture of a fully laden up! And the flower display looks almost as gorgeous as the car

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
The flowers in the boot look amazing

They would look a treat in my garden

Mind, the bits of soil that invariably fall onto the floor are giving me palpatations
Edited by: bugbabe34

·
Registered
48 Posts
Just shows how versatile the Up is........we got 4 bags of gravel and sand in the boot without collapsing the seat.....Kevin (our Ups name)...didn't complain......what a trooper

Nigel

·
Registered
215 Posts
WOW it looks lovely ...i used collect wood for our wood stove in my old green polo , hope i can get asmuch wood in the 'up' ....i think i would be a bit paranoid of getting it dirty for a while though, as it will be brand new ...i've never had a brand new car before you see...

·
Registered
619 Posts
I've been avoiding placing dirty items in my Up since I got it - I've even been surreptitiously looking at passengers feet before they get in to the car! I'm sure though that the obsession with keepingit clean will wear off eventually - probably after the first bit of compost/sand/gravel is ground in to the carpets and seats.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
I make all passengers wear slippers if they get into my little car..

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
hahaha, brilliant, it looks so cool with the flowers in the back! PRETTY!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts