Up Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone! I havent had my UP long and was thinking. How many miles to a full tank does everyone's UP do? I am getting about 300miles from full just before I hit the red on the fuel gauge. Is that about right? Thanks.

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
My last tank was 350, average driving but shorter journeys mostly.
This tank I'm on for about 400/420 maybe, but I have been driving like a right fanny.

·
Registered
811 Posts
300 is about right for me too.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
About 350 for me.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Using the brim method of measurement my first tank took me 413 miles on 34 litres (55.22mpg).The same method for the second tank 381 on 35 litres (49.48mpg) but more short journeys. I havedone just over 210 mileson the current tank and the needle has dropped just below 3/4 full. Last night I droveto London and back andthe computer wasreading 64mpg over 44 miles butafter 19 was reading 71.2. The engine is loosening up nicely, but it does depend on your right foot.

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
330 ish! Which I'm pleased with because my golf 1.6 petrol only got 330 and that cost £75 ish to fill up but the up! Is £40 ish to fill lol

·
Registered
525 Posts
BeeMii said:
1st week 355 to tank this week done 266 to just over 1/2 a tank
Except half doesn't mean half on the up fuel gauge, as you will soon see!!

·
Registered
523 Posts
I get anything from 320 - 365 a tank. I'm keen to see what I get next month when I head to the 'ring' ;)

·
Registered
73 Posts
Had my Up White now for 2 weeks this Friday. Long-term mpg is showing 54mpg a big improvement on my mini countrymans 34mpg!

·
Registered
26 Posts
450 miles driven like a wet blanket. 60% motorway commute in light to very light traffic.

·
Super Moderator
1,050 Posts
When I first got the Up!, I tried so hard to drive with economy in mind, trouble is I also have a Lupo GTI so economy is not important, so that soon went out of the window. I drive to keep up with the traffic around me, with the occasional spirited run away from the lights or a quick blast down a dual carriageway/motorway. Driving economically all the time is so BORING!!!Edited by: lupogtiboy

1 - 20 of 41 Posts