Up Owners Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
I am going to order a High Up in the next few days but am anxious about the real mpg. I do about 140 miles a day, mostly motorway driving, and am looking for 430+ miles on a tank. I calculate I will need at least 56 mpg to achieve this.

Can anyone advise their experience? Thanks.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Hi

I got 56 mpg average on a 136 mile journey (mostly motorway, but some country roads) yesterday on my High up! The dealer said it's not until 5/6000 miles that it achieves its maximum efficiency!Edited by: Violet

·
Registered
128 Posts
You will have no probs getting to the 400+ miles on a tank. I'm at 380 miles from new and just over 1/8 tank left. Most of the mileage so far was motorway. You just need to change up as early as you can and not use a lead filled right foot.

Accelerate slowly and decelerate gently - The up! is brisk even at these levels. My baby up! is only 380 miles old and will loosen up over the next few thousand miles. I'm still on the original tank that the dealer filled her up with !!

430 miles on a tank should be realistically reachable IMO

Dave

·
Registered
677 Posts
I filled up my tank last week, im nearing the quarter tank and nearing 300 miles! I'll probably get 380 - 400 miles out of the first full tank in my Up!

Which is awesome!! it will only get better :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts