Up Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As the title says, please help!

I've searched far and wide and can't find any info.

Thanks.

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Hi Holly. The instructions for changing the time are on page 19 of the owners manual. Basically on the display are two stalk buttons the one on the left selects hours or minutes and the one on the right changes the numbers. Hope you manage to change the time.

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Doesn't matter if you have the "drive pack" or "sensor pack" as we know it. It just gives another way of adjusting the time. You can still use the stalk buttons.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi guys,

Thanks for the replies. I've managed to sort the time out now as I wanted to reset the device anyway. I can't find any instructions in the manual or the stalk buttons you're referring to, though.

I have the older Navigon version if that makes a difference?

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Hi Holly. I was referring to the car manual not Maps and More. My understanding is that the navigation system set the time automatically.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Beevee said:
Hi Holly. I was referring to the car manual not Maps and More. My understanding is that the navigation system set the time automatically.

Yeah, most use the GPS signal to sync their clocks, probably due to the precision required to trilaterate the coordinates. No idea on setting the car's time though I'm afraid.

Edited by: Elst

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Beevee said:

Oh, sorry. No wonder I couldn't find it then!

Yes, when I performed a hard reset the device automatically detected the correct time. However, it was showing something completely different beforehand. Hope this doesn't happen again as it would be a right pain to keep changing all settings etc.

·
Premium Member
3,147 Posts
Unfortunately, the car clock does NOT sync with the M&M time....mine runs slow about 1 or 2 mins/month, easy enough to correct though., you CAN set the M&M to display time and temp constantly on the top right of the M&M display though and this IS gps time

1 - 9 of 9 Posts