Up Owners Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

Had my new groove up for over a month now and I love it!!

I went for Sunset orange with an orange dash... funky!!

Thinking about adding the spoiler, any advice please?

Hope everyone is ok

Thanks
x

Edited by: GroovySam

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Hi Groovy Sam,

Welcome to our forum!

The Groove up! is a great Special Edition model!
17" alloys, orange and Fender Sound System!

And the orange stripes!

I have a red dash in my black up! and yes, this is funky!

And I LOVE to have a "tiny 5-door". Easy parking and putting things in!

Did you choose leatherette?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi,No I don't have leather seats
but there lovely. They have the orange stitching around and the strip in the middle of seats, plus stitching on gear knob and steering wheel. Cadfael your UP sounds lovely Yay!!

Yes the boot is good for me!I'ma big fan of the flexible boot floor and the fender s.s is good!!
I may have blasted my music last night haha! Its like a mini party

How long have you had you UP?

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Hi GS,

I have my up! for nearly 4 mounth now. One of the last 2014 up!s, produced end of April (without tyre control but the "new push down reverse").
The 2015 up!s (since May 2014) can be identified by the tyre control button next to the 12V in the middle.

Many pics of my up! in the link (signature) ...

My first Polo 1982 had leatherette seats (an ex company car of my father).
I chose the "Salsa" seats - but I like the light grey Groove up seats with the white stripes and the orange stiching!

I drive less 2500 miles a year. So, the extra energy for the 300W booster was to unsecure for me. I will have battery problems in winter anyway. But I have Fender basses, guitars and (tube) amps. So, I had tears in my eyes not choosing the Fender system.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah I have the 12V in mine. Yeah I realised after I posted ha ha, Very nice UP!!

Well this is my 1st Vw, I do share a Nissan Qashqai 1.5 diesel which is great, we have leather seats and built in sat nav etc. The UP is a run around for myself, same as yourself I don't do much mileage.

I do love the things I have in Maddie like the heated seats, heated mirrors, fender system and the M&M is great. Still trying to use that thing! ha ha.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts