Up Owners Club banner

Hurry Up Already!!

1K views 15 replies 9 participants last post by  Umiamz 
#1 ·
TSI

we would like this please!

#3 ·
been waiting for nearly 2 years already!!!! I want, I want, I want!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (childlike tantrum)

#8 ·
consumption of 257mpg. Which means, with the Up's 7.2-gallon fuel tank a theoretical range of around 1900 miles on a tank.

So gallons but not sure how they achieve 257mpg?

#9 ·
Oww... indeed, gallons. I've been pondering the whole evening, "what is VW thinking with such a miniature tank?"
So it has about the same size tank as regular up and it's 100-200 kg heavier because of batteries and electric motor - it should have about the same range as regular up + 50 electrical miles, methinks...

#11 ·
Never mind ....what we want is LESS economy and MORE bhp.....125 would be nice

#12 ·
Not sure that you are speaking for the masses Privatedoc. I am perfectly satisfied with my High Up! in terms of economy and power. In most driving conditions with normal traffic extra power would be of no use as putting your foot down is not an option. The only time some extra power would be useful is overtaking but I am content to drive comfortably and arrive relaxed.

#13 ·
I Apologise.....I want the GT....

don't want to have to buy something else !

#14 ·
I hope you get what you want Privatedoc. Maybe a GT version will be made available one day. Meantime I hope you continue to get pleasure from driving the car you have.

#15 ·
I do...I love my up so much that now I fancy a more powerful car, I want it to be an up too!, don't worry, we will be keeping the two we have as well....perhaps the forums first 3 - up family!

(is that why 7-UP cans of lemonade are called that???
)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.