Up Owners Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got letter from my current insurer yesterday "your renewal date is 6th June" AAAAhhhhhh new car dose not arrive until end of june and is £440 (which is more than twice the price of the up quote i got.so rang dealer today to see if there was any updates for delivery, the reception woman said someone will call me back, 3 hrs later i gets a call.

the man said hello i'm looking after your sale this week because the salesman i was dealing with isout ontraining any way i have somenews, somehow your new up is being delivered early and you can collect on the 30th or 31st of may we will confirm closer to the day.

I nearly passed out in the middle of sainsburys

·
Registered
421 Posts
Result!!!!!

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I know a whole month early, think i'll buy a lottery ticket as well, see if good things do come in 3's new baby girl this week

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
wow! thats amazing! i hope mine turns up quickly too!

·
Registered
160 Posts
Congratulations on both your babies!!

·
Registered
956 Posts
Fantastic news spud, and perfect timing

·
Registered
677 Posts
Excellent news!! I had a similar experience, wasn't expecting mine till the middle of June, and it arrived 2 months early! was super happy!!

But now it gets worse, its so close you can smell it ..... but it is still a week away!! the wait will be worth it though :D

·
Registered
423 Posts
I definitely buy a lottery ticket this week spud! Well done!
Settle for mine being on schedule and ready when I get back from my hols

1 - 11 of 11 Posts