Up Owners Club banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well as some complete idiot decided to overtake a car on a bend the other day and come onto my side of the road and smash straight into the front of my VW Lupo and make my car a cat B write off, I decided to treat myself to a VW UP! & I actually love it!
I picked it up today and here are some photographs...

Edited by: Collas

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
very nice.... i think youve gone for the best spec.... as its almost a clone of my high up, only difference is i chose a sunroof!

·
Registered
956 Posts
Very nice, and they do say something good always comes out of something bad.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Wow that was quick, was it in the dealer stock!?

Lovely car, like the light interior

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I've just realised that ""˜today' is spelt wrong in the subject heading ... awkward.
(Not any more""¦ Collas
)

A sunroof would've been nice as well as the other extras except Icouldn't wait long for my car asI was only aloud a hire car for 2 weeks soI had the up out of the show room as I could have that straight away as I would've had to wait 6weeksplus on getting a new high up, the only added extra it has is the Sensor pack which is pretty cool with the cruise control and multifunctional computer thing!

I would've liked a white one but I am quite glad now as there would have to be a lot of cleaning with this rubbish weather! & I think red looks smart too!

I know Lupo was my first car as well & YES defiantly agree with you Clowesagood does comes out of bad! Thanks all!

Edited by: Collas

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ZumbaQueen - The car was out of the show room at the garage, as my boyfriend works as a mechanic there they let me have that car lol and as I needed a car quick they were very nice about it :)

·
Registered
421 Posts
Don't worry about spelling, excitement does take over a bit!

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yes it defiantly does! I am still so excited now going for a little drive in it tonight, I don't need to go anywhere but making an excuse to drive lol. & agree red is the colour to have!<?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" />

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
ZumbaQueen said:
Blaaaaaaack!
Ahhh, but my red car is black in the dark, so I get the best of both worlds..

·
Super Moderator
3,147 Posts
I reckon we need a Paul smith edition with nice coloured stripes on the dash!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts