Up Owners Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi all,

A new owner of an up! checking in from Australia - they're pretty rare here having been only sold for two years. I've read a couple of posts on here that have helped me with some things, so decided to join. G'day!

·
Super Moderator
3,145 Posts
Bonzer ! Welcome

·
Registered
471 Posts
Great looking motor !

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nice, where did you source the chrome trim rings
They were off eBay, and to be honest they look great when shiny but the quality is a bit rubbish and it's already developing some rust spots. Once these tyres are on their way out I want to fit some alloy wheels.

I'd love to get the white "classic" wheels, but I don't think any ended up in Australia - we only got one model with the 75hp engine and manual gearbox in 3 or 5 door (no fancy trim levels like Move, High, White, Beats or whatever), with only a few options like the Maps & More, sunroof, front fog lights and 15" alloy wheels.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi all,

A new owner of an up! checking in from Australia - they're pretty rare here having been only sold for two years. I've read a couple of posts on here that have helped me with some things, so decided to join. G'day!

1. Hello my Antipodean bestie, I am a rookie in the art of comms... It' great to hear from you
  2. Steve Reay

1 - 10 of 10 Posts