Up Owners Club banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Regards to my other post athttp://www.upownersclub.co.uk/forum/my-story-this-far_topic2478.htmlI'm writing a final post of my issues.

After a few repairs the same irritating clutch issue prevailed and I decided enough is enough as the next repair they offered was to change a second time the master clutch cylinder (which I don't see would help). At the end when they had all the mechanics in a group + a guest start from VW head offices visiting and having a look at it coincidentaly at the same time, they agreed its a design fault. So I decided to return my car. At the same time I spotted a very nice looking 2.0 TDI GT Scirocco at the yard so had a go at that, fell in love with it and now it's sitting in my garage.

I have to say props for my dealer Peter Coopers in Portsmouth as they have been very kind in arranging everything in order and remembering that customer comes first!

Even though its with sad feelings I leave the Up, I think such a new model needs some ironing out with the issues. Still a nippy little car. Hope your cars turn out better than mine did! I will keep an eye on the forums and participate from my experiences but I think I will need to head over to the Scirocco forums now as well.

Peace out!

·
Registered
604 Posts
sorry to see you go, I do love the scirocco if I had the money it is what I would like next

1 - 2 of 2 Posts