Up Owners Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi, have been a bit busy lately to look at the forum but had a call Monday tosay my car had arrived and I collected it Wednesday afternoon. I am really pleased with it so far drives like a dream. Really loving the red dash and 'leather' seats. Just need some time off work to drive it now! I will post some pics soon.

·
Super Moderator
3,147 Posts
Congrats...enjoy driving her and looking forward to the pics

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Looking forward to seeing it for real too...
Alex

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Congrats. Be good to see some pics when you get a mo

Happy driving

·
Registered
14 Posts
I was told early last week that my Up would be arriving in about a week so any day now!

Other good news is that someone wrote off the car we were due to trade in. VW had offered me a measly £1250 whereas the insurance company are sending me a check for £3,300 - result!

My 12 year old daughter has been complaining about getting a car called an UP! but I think it she will be won over by Maps and More especially if she can connect her iPad to it !

·
Registered
525 Posts
Harryhornet said:
I was told early last week that my Up would be arriving in about a week so any day now!

Other good news is that someone wrote off the car we were due to trade in. VW had offered me a measly £1250 whereas the insurance company are sending me a check for £3,300 - result!

My 12 year old daughter has been complaining about getting a car called an UP! but I think it she will be won over by Maps and More especially if she can connect her iPad to it !
Now that really is a result. I.ve been hoping that might happen to mine, but no such luck!

·
Registered
122 Posts
Congrats!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts