Up Owners Club banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Just put a deposit down on a new citigo in my local skoda garage.

I have bought a 75ps Elegance Manual 3 Door. Its in Night Blue.

I have been told i might be able to pick it up by the end of next week, I CANT WAIT

NINs

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Hey! Congrats on your order! That's a very quick turn round!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yer it was a show room car, was only in the showroom over night and i bought it :).

Didn't have to wait 3 months.

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Haha thats well good, at least no1 has messed around with it, or scratched it ( at our dealer there was a black up with a nice scratch on the bonnet)

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yer the garage sold their other citigo yesterday and then put the new (my) one in the showroom and i saw it today and bought it :)

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yer, i wanted a white one but wasnt able to wait to get it built :/, the colour is growing on me.

·
Registered
532 Posts
It certainly is the best colour, but I saw a nice mii the other day in white. Lady thought it was great. She got a free tank of fuel and MandM that she hadn't bothered to fit. I nearly asked if I could buy it for a spare!!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I wanted a white one but found this one and really like the colour. Cant wait till end of next week and its my birthday Sunday :)

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
woo collecting it friday this week. will post up loads of pictures when i get it home :D.

Nins90

·
Registered
16 Posts
ducatikid said:
It certainly is the best colour, but I saw a nice mii the other day in white. Lady thought it was great. She got a free tank of fuel and MandM that she hadn't bothered to fit. I nearly asked if I could buy it for a spare!!
Prithee, lads or lasses, why always 3-dr cars and not the better looking 5 dr models? Of course I realise you might have chosen what was immediately avalable rather than wait for special orders. But it does pose the question as to why all the dealers seem to stock only 3dr cars - it puts me off straightaway to be honest.
Also, what are your opinions on a car that doesn't seem to think that centre air aren't necessary? Very strange cost cutting in a car supposedly for congested 'hot' city driving. It's the only thing putting me slightly off these VW, SEAT and Skodacars at the moment.

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
I looked at both 3 and 5 door, my delaer parked them next to each other and I personally think the 3 door looks better, also after deciding 3 door looks better I thought it's better as I don't have to be taxi man at weekend with mates at the pub so I can now enjoy a drink!! After saying that, I love my up! So much that when the times right to get a second car for the missus I will get her a 5 door as she doesn't mind on looks etc and the practicality will be better for child seats etc

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I must say, both the showroom cars at my local skoda were 5 doors.

I didn't like the look of them, so i bought a 3 door. :)

WOOOO Collecting my new CitiGo tomorrow :D.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Oh dear, as usual I'm in the minority with my views on 3dr v 5dr cars. Vive la difference, I suppose. Still think 3 door ones look like converted vans though!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts