Up Owners Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
32gb Micro SD Card arrived today, after a couple hiccups, managed to transfer my entire music library to the card, sound seems to be improved and no more bluetooth dropouts or when using the other option of Aux there are no moreleads hanging down apart from when i need to recharge phone, the i-phone can now sit in the centre console shelf and be used for hands free only, a much better overall experience.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Was it easy to transfer?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
P90KHL said:
Was it easy to transfer?
I followed the advice and as suggested in a previous post, of creating a folder called 'music' and simply transferredmy entire i-Tunes music libraryto this folder, i then went into each album and deleted any music videos and booklets, also noticed that some of the ablum covers have started to appear in the picture box, haven't fathomed out yet why some album covers appear whilst others remain blank, but things are working fine just now, so maybe thats for another day.

Edited by: DavidEw

·
Registered
58 Posts
Cool, Thanks DavidEW, just need my car and I can give it a go!!!

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
good to know that the album covers to pop up, sounds like on my iphone tho, some of the album covers show up and some dont, maybe its just a general computers glitch

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
willowaz said:
good to know that the album covers to pop up, sounds like on my iphone tho, some of the album covers show up and some dont, maybe its just a general computers glitch
Hi Willowaz,

I think it must something to do with the album covers coding in the M + M, all my musicalbum covers are on my Mac and have also transferred to my i-Phone with none missing, so can only think that M + M will recognise onlythose albums that meet a certain criteria, just as example Coldplays 'Mylo Xyloto' shows the ablum cover but Florence & the Machine 'Ceremonials' doesn't. Anyway i didn't have any album covers with Bluetooth or Aux, so nice to see some covers appearing, even though i haven't worked out why they all don't show.

Edited by: DavidEw

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
ah ha, thanks you for the info :)

·
Registered
109 Posts
Good news, does anyone know if the .m4a files from iTunes match are supported?

·
Registered
109 Posts
Oh good, cheers R1ch!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts