Up Owners Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Morning all

Just a quick question that I am sure will get a quick reply.

Does your driver/passenger window switches, mirror toggle switch and central locking switch illuminate at night. Mine doesnt.

Is my up! like everyone elses????

Many thanks
Edited by: word_UP!

·
Premium Member
3,147 Posts
Nope...you are fumbling in the dark like all of us I'm afraid!

·
Registered
315 Posts
Getting used to where they are is better than illuminated ones. You shouldn't be looking down there whilst you are driving anyway. "Practice makes perfect".

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Still odd for the buttons not to be illuminated! Takes me back to the 80s! lol

·
Registered
167 Posts
The aygo did not have it either, same even on the one switch per door. So no problem for me. Although it is odd that something as simple as that has been omitted by Vw. If they wanted to save money, why not just use the Vw polo switches and that's it. Oh well.Edited by: GPVG26

·
Registered
88 Posts
GPVG26 said:
The aygo did not have it either, same even on the one switch per door. So no problem for me. Although it is odd that something as simple as that has been omitted by Vw. If they wanted to save money, why not just use the Vw polo switches and that's it. Oh well.
I agree. You are absolutely right

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Agreed... The loom's are going into the doors anyway!

·
Registered
677 Posts
I would just be happy if I had the driver and passenger window control both on the drivers side. I had stretching over to open the passenger window!

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Craig200588 said:
I would just be happy if I had the driver and passenger window control both on the drivers side. I had stretching over to open the passenger window!
Look on the bright side, at least they aren't handles!! :)

·
Registered
705 Posts
If you still want to see where they are in the dark, perhaps some luminous sticky tape would do the trick?

Nick

1 - 12 of 12 Posts