Up Owners Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
Picked my Move UP up this morning and love it along with its Navigon !

Have just been out to sit in it ( yes, very sad ! ) and noticed that the drivers window switches and mirror adjust do not illuminate with lights on ?

Have i a fault or do they not illuminate ?

·
Super Moderator
3,147 Posts
They don't illuminate.....cost cutting a step too far IMHO

·
Registered
73 Posts
On the very subject, I have a sunroof and the switches don't light up on that either which I find strange on a £650 extra!

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Hugo Up said:
On the very subject, I have a sunroof and the switches don't light up on that either which I find strange on a £650 extra!
I imagine that it is expected that you would operate a sun roof when the sun is shining and would not need illuminated switches.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Beevee said:
Hugo Up said:
I imagine that it is expected that you would operate a sun roof when the sun is shining and would not need illuminated switches.

My mate in Tromsø is constantly bemoaning the lack of an illuminated sun roof switch!

·
Registered
448 Posts
If I may borrow Beevee's wooden spoon again for a minute,my classic car has a sun roof, big heavy steel contraption, and if I tried to open it on the move.....well I would end up in the Ditch. No switch ...No light. Big chrome handle to turn and then heave!!!!

I like to call it my " Moon roof " because that is when we use it the most!! Frosty night...heater on full blast... Stars above and cosy inside. Quite near ideal. Life is wonderful.

Go well.

·
Registered
438 Posts
Trouble with the sunroof switches is that if you are tall, you couldn't read the illumination on the knob anyway because of the angle it's at. Better to do it by feel.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts