Up Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hej everybody,

I hope that I am welcome.

I have not found an UP! owners club in Denmark, so I will follow your forum and information, from the side line.

I have just ordered a VW Move UP! with a "DK-pack" of extras like: heated seats and mirrors, Maps + more, City breaks, air condition and fog lights. The colour is light blue and I hope for delivery some time before October. :-(

More than 2100 UP's has been pre-ordered in Denmark, so we just have to wait.

Regards
Anders(Andrew)

·
Registered
956 Posts
Hi Anders and welcome to the forum. I've also ordered a light blue Move up! with M&M and panoramic sunroof. I've got an estimated delivery of mid June & can't wait. I hope you get yours sooner rather than later.

I think the light blue is pretty rare & no-one seems to have seen the actual colour, except on photos and the VW website so I'm really looking forward to seeing the real thing

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanx.

The nice thing is, that it will be easy to find in the parking lot.
Regads
A.

Edited by: alodk

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Anders, your not an intruder, you are very welcome to our forum.

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
Yes I agree, you are very welcome to the forum, we have a number of none UK members and they are all welcome!

I hope you enjoy your car when you finally get it, but for now you can enjoy the forum! :)

·
Registered
128 Posts
<div style="text-align: center;">Good to have you onboard Anders.
<div style="text-align: center;">

<div style="text-align: center;">Enjoy the ride

<div style="text-align: center;">

<div style="text-align: center;">Dave

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You are much to nice to me. You make me cry
I can't handle all this positivity.

In the Danish VW forum they ignore you until you say something wrong, then they attack you and see that you exist.

It is a different life style in here.

Thanks everybody.

A.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hey Anders.

Welcome here! Yes, there is much better tone in here than in other DK forums. ;-) I know, im from DK too.

A correction to your preordered up's in Denmark. I picked up my High-up this wednesday, and the dealer told me they have sold 6000 up's by now. Thats a VERY impressive number in Denmark. If delivery times wasnt so long, they could have sold even more, im sure.

Welcome here, and enjoy the many posts on this fab forum.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well I didn't know the new number, so I tried to stay on the safe side of truth. ;-)

I hope that the Danish dealers, will get more cars to Denmark, than planed, so I can get my car a lot sooner. Do you, FedeJesper, know more about that?

Regards
A.

·
Registered
107 Posts
I've seen the light blue in real life now, as I collected mine yesterday. It's very pretty but it is VERY light blue, and in some lights looks whitish. It is very rare - apparently only 4 so far, in the UK!Edited by: Violet

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
move up! said:
Welcome, Anders

I hope you don't go mad waiting till October
No, everybody else goes mad, because I talk about UP! all the time.

But now I can let of some steam in here.

Regards
A.

Edited by: alodk

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Violet said:
I've seen the light blue in real life now, as I collected mine yesterday. It's very pretty but it is VERY light blue, and in some lights looks whitish. It is very rare - apparently only 4 so far, in the UK!
Pics please

Me!

·
Registered
107 Posts
Happy to send if you PM me your email address, but too much rigmarole to get pics on the forum until direct uploading is allowed!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Congrats on collecting your light blue up! Have you posted any pics yet as I have ordered one and can't find any. I would be sooo grateful. :)

1 - 20 of 54 Posts