Up Owners Club banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

Just found the forum, i ordered my UP back in June and finally picked it up last week. So far covered 480ish miles and we love it!! We went with a move up and paid for the sat nav thingy, winter pack, sound pack and spare wheel!!

The sat nav is amazing and a must have!!! Voice recognition, blue tooth streaming, in depth computer that links up with the car! When your fuel light comes on a message comes up on the screen, coolent temp and engine revs can be displayed, Its really interactive and informative and easy to use! Superb.... it can do loads!!

We love our music so we paid 100 quid for the sound pack, stereo sounds brilliant, i havent heard a standard one but the extra speakers for us are well worth it! for a factory fitted system on this size car its great! Again the stereo links up with the sat nav too, so track info and radio info comes up on the display if you wish.

Winter pack is good too, heated front seats, heated electric mirrors and front fogs. it is what it is i guess. heated seats have too settings and heat up quickly and do get toasty!!

Overall we love it! we test drove a lot of the small cars in this class, this for us won hands down. The drive is extremly smooth and it soaks up all the bumps nicely, its solid and good quality! Others felt cheap, plasticky and just not as good. We went with the UP before the mii and skoda came out but even though they are pretty much the same neither of the other two seem as nice. The UP's glass boot is nicer, lights look better and the trim details both inside and out just seem to be finished/styled a little better.
We travelled about 90 miles on both motorway and town driving last weekend and the computer was giving us and average 67mpg which is fantastic. it cost 40 ish to fill up and its done about 480miles that will do for us!

If anyone has any questions feel free to ask, would defo recommend!!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hi

So good to read your review - I have exactly the same Up on order minus the spare wheel. Build week 41 can't come soon enough!!

·
Registered
104 Posts
Another satisfied up! owner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts