Up Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I'm new here, So thought I'd say a quick hello to you all!

I collected my metallic black 5 door move Up! (with the speaker package and maps and more) on Sat, and can't tell you how pleased I am with it, I love it SO much! I've never been lucky enough to have a brand new car before, so am enjoying every second of driving this little beauty.

I've been receiving quite a few looks from others on the road - not sure if it's because of the 62 plate or the actual car, or both!

X

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I only managed to get mine so early as it was one someone else had ordered then didn't want - it just happened to be the exact specification that I was after, so I realise how lucky I've been. Really not trying to wind you up, but I only had to wait 10 days from entering the showroom to collecting it . . . Again, I realise how lucky I am! I also had a fantastic salesperson, who managed to track the car down and "kept" it for me x

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
That's so cool! Can't wait to see some pics!!!

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Be good to see some pics of a black 5 door

·
Registered
104 Posts
hope to see pictures soon

·
Registered
18 Posts
Congratulations on buying car and its good to see you enjoy driving your ride.I love allmetallic black 5 door. Add some pictures in here mate so we will be sharing a lot more about it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts