Up Owners Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Car now confirmed as "In Transit". A bit surprised as not supposed to be built until wk 8 (wk commencing 18/2). Any idea average time form In Transit status to "Arrived in UK" and/or "Arrived at Dealers"?

Many thanks.

·
Registered
80 Posts
My up! was delivered two weeks after I have been noticed that the car was built. I fact the dealer had to put in some extra equipment in the car which took two days.

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Here's hoping then - many thanks for that.
Edited by: Truth-seeker

·
Registered
72 Posts
In Transit means its off the production line, It could be a week or two before it finds its way on to a ship, I know there is a bit of a back log of cars waiting to be shipped to the UK at the moment.

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Dealer called me today and said 1st week March - that works! Better than 1st week April I suppose.

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Truth-seeker said:
Dealer called me today and said 1st week March - that works! Better than 1st week April I suppose.
Not long now then. I am sure you will be very happy with your purchase.

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
canned_heat said:
In Transit means its off the production line, It could be a week or two before it finds its way on to a ship, I know there is a bit of a back log of cars waiting to be shipped to the UK at the moment.

Where did this info come from please as not heard anything of this nature from dealer or from the Skoda CityGo forum? - thanks.

Edited by: Truth-seeker

·
Registered
13 Posts

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
scotkat - good find. Thanks. I think maybe 2-3 week from build to dealer.

·
Registered
811 Posts
Mine spent a week at Sheerness docks as well waiting for transport.

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Back to the original delivery time then by the sounds of it.....never mind!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts