Up Owners Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,Yesterday i ordered a new Citigo 75hp ASG Elegance and willreceiveit later next week.
In my country the aftermarket accessories are almost does notexistand i want to check for a few improvements to my new car.
Is it possible to install a CruiseControlin myCitigoand if yes, where can i order all the needed parts for this in the net. also, i know i can order the PID for around 380$, will it also be possible to install? what's parts will i need for that?
One more thing, i have a few VAGvehiclesin myfamily(GOLF, Fabia, Octavia) and all of them have that option that when i long press the unlock button in car remote the windows are opened. theoppositefor locking (closing). When i checked it in the test drive before ordered it was not possible.
does this need an extra parts to fit so this will work or it just a software update?of courseboth of my front windows are electrical:)

Thanks
Nir

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
As far as i have been told, you cant program the windows to do that the car doesnt have independent door control modules like the other cars... I have tried and failed...

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Can you please advise what parts i need to get this done?i know where to order the PID but what else i need? also where to order the parts for the CC?
thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello RasmuTJ and nirhend,
can you please advise what parts I need to get CC installed?
where can I order all the needed parts for CC installation?
Thanks.

·
Registered
191 Posts
woody123 said:
Hello RasmuTJ and nirhend,
can you please advise what parts I need to get CC installed?
where can I order all the needed parts for CC installation?
Thanks.

the cc kabels came from me/i fitted it with my buddy blackfinger
i make the cabels from scartch
how new is your car?????????

regars
RIX

1 - 7 of 7 Posts