Up Owners Club banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hope this is not an already answered question.
Does anybody know ifa company sellsinstructions for the Satnav in book form. asI am not keen to print off well over a hundred pages on my printer.

high up in Reflex silver5 days old.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Facing the same predicament as you, I've just printed out all 148 pages at 4 pages-to-a-sheet of A4 (and in colour - very important is that! @ 15p/sheet = £5.55 It's one way VW cut their costs. Having said that, altho my Qashqai SatNav book came with the vehicle, it comprised as many pages and made quite a thick book, BUT was VERY badly written, with cringing phrases in places, and I didn't find it easy to follow at times. The Maps&More is much better.
I've now read thru the WHOLE manual (the media section is of no interest to me whatsoever so I skipped that). What DOES interest me in particular is the Navigation section so I'm about to print that out pages 58-67 at 2-to-a-sheet of A4 + page 62 again but this time A4. (easier to read; 4 pages-to-a sheet is a bit of a squint!)
So, £13,400 for the car plus £6.50 on the manual, and £5.99 on a Vanity mirror for the Driver's side!

Lovely car - just one problem to date. Maps&More device was 'dead' this morning (I left it mounted overnight). According to 3.1 (page 16) that should not cause the battery to go flat. So I'm charging it (unmounted) via the USB cable. We'll see whether it never had a full charge initially or whether something's faulty. It was definitely seated properly in the car as I was using it yesterday for navigation.

Edited by: PeterWestSussex

·
Super Moderator
3,147 Posts
Instructions are also on the unit itself...to be honest its a simple enough unit...any probs just ask the forum bets are someone has had it/solved it too.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts