Up Owners Club banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I've noticed there are two types of instrument markings, any idea which version comes with which?

Sporty, cool looking:

Second type, not so cool looking

Edited by: comoestasbaby

·
Registered
393 Posts
My High Up! also has the speedo in the first picture.

·
Registered
604 Posts
The first image is of the my13 the second image is the original my12

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Pheww, I thought it was the other way round which would have been a shame as they look amazing those sporty dials. Thanks guys

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I've replaced first picture with the actual dash I had on my rental car and fell in love with. This is the proper MY13. So in fact there are 3 versions floating about on the market, chrome surrounds black markings, no chrome with white markings, and the latest chrome with white markings.

·
Registered
128 Posts
I have the second one. Surely the first one has readings in Kph only and is for the continent (or Ireland)

·
Registered
811 Posts
I have one of each, a very early Take Up with the first type of instruments (2nd picture ) and a 2013 High Up with the latest type (1st picture).
Edited by: Allybasher

·
Registered
18 Posts
My Dealer said it depends on the bluemotion technology. High Ups with Bluemotion should have the first one, including chrome. High Ups without Bluemotion and Black and White Ups should have the classic one with chrome. I prefer the classic one as well. Our MY13 Cheer Up will have the classic one, so maybe not a question of the my? I don't know.

·
Registered
811 Posts
That's wrong I'm afraid, it is definitely all down to age. My non-BMT High Up has the new version, not the 'classic'.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts