Up Owners Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone know who does good insurance forsomeonewho has just passed there driving test and is 17 ?thankss :)

·
Registered
23 Posts
Try Admiral insurance. They have quoted less than £1200 for my son aged 17 just passed his test. I've got a Seat Mii SE 60PS. Let me know how you get on.

·
Registered
189 Posts
If you want someone more independant try Peter Best. Don't know how they will be for a 17 year old but they have done good prices for me on both a classic car and recently for our Up.

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
It maybe cheaper if one of your parents gets insured and puts you on as a main driver, rather than just your own insurance! Unless this is what you are already doing. If you have a clubcard then tesco insurance, they have given me very good quotes

·
Registered
24 Posts
I'll probably be insuring with LV.

My son is 17 and has just passed his test. To add him as a named driver, using maximum no-claims from another car, I've been quoted £920 for 12000 miles.

Not sure what the premium would be if he was the main driver - not applicable in my case so I never asked.

·
Registered
811 Posts
My teenage son got a good deal from Elephant on his Fiesta. Still over £2000 though

·
Registered
2 Posts
Im 19 and insured with hastings, im paying £850 fully comp for the year! try diamond too I was with them for my first year

1 - 7 of 7 Posts