Up Owners Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm hoping to order my Move Up tomorrow but am still undecided on the interior. I've only seen the black dash and anthracite interior in the showroom. Does anyone have the cornsilk dash with either the anthracite or denim cloth. How do they look? I imagine that the cornsilk dash makes the car feel bigger but is this colour really practical with 2 children?

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
I chose the leatherette seats as I wanted something I could wipe clean. Can't say I'm disappointed

·
Registered
851 Posts
Chester2 said:
I'm hoping to order my Move Up tomorrow but am still undecided on the interior. I've only seen the black dash and anthracite interior in the showroom. Does anyone have the cornsilk dash with either the anthracite or denim cloth. How do they look? I imagine that the cornsilk dash makes the car feel bigger but is this colour really practical with 2 children? 
Hi Chester, I went with a full black dash on a candy white move up as I wanted the "zebra" contrast. I thought the cornsilk would detract from that although, if the inside didn't have a painted finish I would have gone for the cornsilk as it's a nice colour and lightens the interior.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
I have a black dash and cornsilk interior. I love the contrast between the black and cornsilk. Go fir it. If it gets grubby, just wipe it down.

Edited by: Rednaxela

·
Registered
587 Posts
bugbabe34 said:
I chose the leatherette seats as I wanted something I could wipe clean. Can't say I'm disappointed

Is your driving that bad and makes people either poo themselves or throw up?

Oh I remember you have those little things with legs and arms that pick noses, spread chocolate and leave half eaten sticky sweets on the back seat......mine do anyhow

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
I blooming hope not, they're 19 and 22

But I do have five cats and a hubby who's a builder! So dust and cat fluff to deal with, so just a quick Hoover does the job (or should I say Dyson?)

·
Registered
587 Posts
bugbabe34 said:
I blooming hope not, they're 19 and 22

But I do have five cats and a hubby who's a builder! So dust and cat fluff to deal with, so just a quick Hoover does the job (or should I say Dyson?)

19 and 22 there the worst, they want to borrow your car

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
No way. I asked my daughter (19) to move it slightly the other day, the car lurched forward and nearly ended up in the gate! Never again! She gets to drive my diesel Lupo and that's it. My son has his own Polo to drive, but I would actually trust him as he drives lots of different cars at work.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts