Up Owners Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I noticed the M+M internal speaker is alsoactivewhen the unit is in the car cradle.

Whenplayingmusicfrom the SD card (I think BT streaming as well), and you turn down the volume in the know to near zero, but not muted, the internal speaker keeps playing at full volume - it's veryannoying.

I don't see any where to turn the internal speaker down or mute it. Any suggestions, or it is a bug in the firmware?

/Thomas

·
Premium Member
3,147 Posts
It's caused by a loose connection , try remounting the stalk and unit

·
Registered
604 Posts
I do have aconnectionproblem but mine affects the drivers side speakers (different problem altogether).

The problem with m&m speaker playing when isshouldn'tI sorted by pressing the reset button on the bottom of the m&m unit, which helped in the short term but doing asoftware up-date last month seems to have got it sorted for good.

If you try this let us know how it goes

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you for thesuggestion. Itriedto take it on and off several times, but with no effect.The dealer has booked it for service now.

/Thomas

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Hi,

I had this before... I experimented and it seems that it can happen (software error) if you remove the M and M when it is running in certain circumstances...

If it happens, just power it off fully (not standby) and when it is turned back on again, it'll be fine.

Just a software bug!

·
Registered
315 Posts
I changed the sat-nav voices this morning from the lady to Henry the man, I could hear the lady o.k. but when I got underway Henry's voice was very quiet. In fact On some road surfaces I couldn't hear him at all.

I changed from the lady's voice because I just fancied a change, but it looks like I may have to change back pronto.

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
I prefer ladies on NAV units... They are calming!

·
Premium Member
3,147 Posts
Think only one of the voices does Text to speech (ie reads road names)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts