Up Owners Club banner

iPad mini

1K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  gary02tdi 
#1 ·
I have been trying without success to upload a photo direct from my iPad mini Camera Roll to a reply to a posting on your Forum. Every time it tells me that the photo has already been uploaded so I am told to rename it or select a different photo. However, whatever I do doesn't work! Can someone please help me as I don't have this trouble with any other of the forums I regularly post to.

See less See more
#2 ·
Hey, this might not be usefull or it might I dunno, but when I take pics with my iphone and upload off my mac most times they won't beause the file is to big and then I have to trim or crop down my pic in iphoto to a size 2mb or less, you may not be able to upload off ya ipad beause the pic is to big?

#4 ·
All forums will have a limit on the maximum file size that they can use for photo uploads. I don't know what it is on this site, but it's usually better to upload photos to a dedicated photo hosting site, such as Photobucket (and there are many more out there - I use ImageShack, for instance), and then post a link to the photo. And don't forget to convert the text link into a hyperlink using the icon above that looks like a globe with handcuffs.

Nick

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.