Up Owners Club banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
851 Posts
I like it too. VW have launched an iBeetle with ready-made iPhone dock so i guess this is how the future may look.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I have been in love with this idea ever since I got my UP!, but I just know that it's a job I will never get finished, as I don't have the needed expertise in plastering, (or what it's called).If you want to see more iPad/iPad mini install, search youtube for "Soundman".

·
Registered
140 Posts
Funny you should say that I've been watching a few of the amplified videos on YouTube today!! I so want to add the ipad mini to my up.. But not sure if I have the funds and the know how to do this yet..

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
I know I am an old fart but surely an i pad mini would constitute a serious distraction to a driver. Unless you were thinking you were strong enough to ignore it whilst driving.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Iv done a ipad mini instal underneath the CD player il take some pictures and explain how i done it when i get hold of a camera!

·
Registered
140 Posts
I've just received my new iPad mini but I can't connect it to Bluetooth, it finds it but doesn't actually connect, I've tried deleting my phone and reconnecting the iPad but it won't work.. Any ideas?

·
Registered
140 Posts
Oglealex said:
Iv done a ipad mini instal underneath the CD player il take some pictures and explain how i done it when i get hold of a camera!
This suspence is literally too much now!

·
Premium Member
1,118 Posts
CarlitoUp said:
Oglealex said:
This suspence is literally too much now!
Yeah get the picture up!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts