Up Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has anyone who has got an iPhone 4 s got it to connect using bluetooth to Maps andMore as either a phone or music source

·
Registered
655 Posts
Good to know it actually works, with regards to the music playing from the phone via bluetooth, can you select the tracks from the maps and more or do you have to use the phone!? If that isn't a silly question!

·
Registered
677 Posts
I think you can, once you start syncing you music you can control the music on the device! And you can just use th phone as normal .... I think! I'll find out tomorrow when I get a shotty of a black Up from VW :)

·
Registered
655 Posts
Cool cool be good to know, I imagine once you sync then the music can be controlled with the car....Not long now until we get ours
Any more news for yours?

·
Registered
677 Posts
Just back from a test drive! I was in a Move Up so no maps and more :(

The sales man said my car might be here next week :D but by it arrives and they do all their vw stuff to it and sort out numbers (finance blows) and deposits paid it will more likely be the next week before I get it!

·
Registered
655 Posts
Exciting stuff though Craig....be good to finally drive one with the sports suspension and see just how bad it is!!!!! I don't imagine it can be as bad as my MINI was....im hoping!

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
good another confirmation that the maps and more syncs with iphone 4s, i waas hoping it would. once one of you plays around with it, can you let us all know how it works?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Once you paired your iPhone with the M&M using Bluetooth, it works brilliantly. I can now drive with the iPhone in my pocket or bag, select the AUX input and it just works straight away.
You can also select songs directly on the M&M screen. There is no need for a cable.

Another brilliant thing about the M&M is that you can play music via your iPhone, then make a phone call using voice command, and then when you finished your call, the music continues playing again. Very useful when driving.
This is the same for using the Sat Nav.

Hope this is useful.

·
Registered
655 Posts
You need to have the songs in the correct format for the album artwork to show.

·
Registered
25 Posts
What format? ALL my music is as it comes straight from iTunes store

How about radio station logos?

·
Registered
655 Posts
Exactly the issue...when you buy from iTunes it is not in the correct format...so you need to change it by duplicating all the tracks you want and then deleting off the original...Its annoying but worth it. Details are on another topic here

·
Registered
25 Posts
Oh for the hassle I'll live without it. I use apples iCloud and itunes match so it would mean all songs duplicated.
Nevermind

Any1 else having issues with the radio station logo not showing when you listen to a station. Says it should show but doesn't on mine :(

·
Registered
60 Posts
HiCollected our MOVEUP BLUEMOTION on Friday ....Great Car...very happy with it!
Dealer set up MAPS AND MORE for us.....we have an IPHONE 3......He connected it via blutooth
to maps and more , it connected to the iphone easily, and plays the media through the cars speakers.
(phone calls also come through the car speakers).  
Phone was put away in my wifes handbag, and the maps and more connected straight away.
  VERY PLEASED WITH THE WHOLE CAR...WILL POST PHOTOS WHEN WE CAN.

CANDY WHITE MOVE UP BLUEMOTION.DRIVERS ASSISTANCE PACK,WINTER PACK,M&M,WAFFLE ALLOYS,
CORNSILK DASH,DENIM SEATS.FULL TANK FUEL.£600 DISCOUNT. ORDERED TAKE UP...TOOK TOO LONG TO COME, SO ASKED DEALER WHAT WAS FROM STOCK...FOUND THIS FOR US. PICKED UP IN 3 DAYS.

Edited by: Grumps

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
very nice grumps! dont forget to put your pictures in the gallery section :)

just out of curiousity... where in the new forest are you? I'm just on the outskirts near Christchurch

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
oh i see now!! haha! hello to you too! :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts