Up Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have tried my ipod nano touch and when I have plugged it into another car with Aux 3.5mm input Jack (as little Up is not with us yet). But anyway it was very quiet and even with the Ipod on full through the headphones socket I had to really turn up the car audio volume. Does anyone know a better way to connect to the car like a form of amp.

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Did you turn up the volume on the iPod?

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I had volume on full. Same happens on my Linn home audio kit.

·
Registered
677 Posts
I have a Nano, I use it was a watch though. Every time I plug it into a stereo or earphones it always sounds quiet! Its much better plugging in my iPhone, has a loader volume :)

·
Registered
525 Posts
I find that the line output on iPods is always low when plugging into an external device. FM broadcasting gadgets like the Griffin iTrip seem to provide better levels, or you could use a Bluetooth device. It's a pity though. I was hoping the aux input would save me all that hassle. I bought the sound pack so I hope that will make a difference.

·
Registered
727 Posts
tweeter1980 said:
I have tried my ipod nano touch and when I have plugged it into another car with Aux 3.5mm input Jack (as little Up is not with us yet). But anyway it was very quiet and even with the Ipod on full through the headphones socket I had to really turn up the car audio volume.

In the up! hit the following buttons in this order for the aux volume controls: Media/Aux/Menu/Set

When you take delivery of your new up! be sure to read the radio manual that comes with the car. You'll be surprised just how many tricks that little radio has up it's sleeve.

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Oh... that's cool. wish we could get a PDF of the car's manual to revise... I have the M and M one!
Edited by: SiJ2000

·
Registered
727 Posts
SiJ2000 said:
Oh... that's cool. wish we could get a PDF of the car's manual to revise.
Yes, sure would be helpful. I've searched for one but so far have been unsuccessful in finding anything.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts