Up Owners Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dumb question time.

Can an iPod Shuffle be connected to the up! music system?

Ta

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Only though the phono headphone jack I think... I don't have Bluetooth does it?

·
Super Moderator
3,147 Posts
Bluetooth transmitters that plug into any 3.5mm socket are available cheaply ....if you wanted a wire-free solution

·
Registered
214 Posts
There is bluetooth in the car only if you have the maps and more added to it which is what I believe.

·
Registered
235 Posts
If you are considering a Bluetooth transmitter, I've heard the Kokkia i10 is very good. It's designed specifically for iPods and attaches to the USB lead plug, rather than the 3.5mm earphone jack socket.

It's not the cheapest, at around £40, but does seem to get excellent reviews and becomes a fixed part of the iPod rather than hanging on a cable.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Upmeister said:
If you are considering a Bluetooth transmitter, I've heard the Kokkia i10 is very good. It's designed specifically for iPods and attaches to the USB lead plug, rather than the 3.5mm earphone jack socket.

It's not the cheapest, at around £40, but does seem to get excellent reviews and becomes a fixed part of the iPod rather than hanging on a cable.

Yes I have seen that and considered it. I have the very cute little Ipod Nano Touch but I am now actually considering just getting a 32GB Micro SD from Amazon about £25ish and just using the ipod occasionally through the Aux when I need to.

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
I will be copying all the music off my Blackberry straight onto another MicroSD for the UP!

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
£13.63 on Amazon if you already have the adapter so that it fits into your pc (I had one from a previous phone). I have always used Sandisk and never had any problems

·
Registered
235 Posts
I have an iPod Classic with well over 32GB of music on it and the appeal of having my entire music library on hand for my 80 mile per day round trip means the transmitter makes more sense for me - and means I can use the iPod with Bluetooth headphones as well.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts