Up Owners Club banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
I got UP! white with the panoramic sunroof and well worth the money.Search the forum for
"UP WHITE ITS HERE !!!!!!"You see some pictures of the car and panoramic sunroof.
<h1></h1><h1></h1>

·
Registered
655 Posts
I can assure you the sports suspension does not destroy the ride, it is yes marginally firmer but nothing major and certainly good value as part of the sports pack.

·
Registered
241 Posts
The sun roof is wellworth having even at £600.

·
Registered
677 Posts
If I had the money I would have added the sunroof, however I spent it all on the sports pack!! Best money I ever spent, the rid is still smooth and you can throw the car at corners and it wont blink, no body roll or anything! plus it makes the car look even more sexier

also a wise investment ..... sound pack!!

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
yes, I havent got my car yet, but from what everyone else is saying, the general consensus seens to be the three main packs to consider are

sports pack
pano sunroof
sound pack

I hope you make the right decision for you :)

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for your help guys. I think I will cos its going to be project for the next 20 years so i might aswell spend the money and btw if I was you I wouldn't sell your UP,s just think in 15 years time when 90% of the cars on the road are electric it will be a collectors item like the original mini :)

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Wow just been on the pic UP WHITE IT'S HERE love them seats are them part of the sports pack and also what's the main difference between high up and black/white up

·
Registered
329 Posts
The seats in the pictures are an optional extra - not part of the sports pack. Sports pack gives you lowered suspension, 16" alloys and tinted glass on the rear side windows.

Differences between up white/black and high up are:

- 16" alloys
- Chrome trimmed door mirror housings
- Chrome trimmed front fog light surrounds ""“ Chrome trimmed side strips
- ""˜Pure White'/ Black metallic paint
- Rear tinted windows
- Unique ""˜white'/'black' logo on side
- Carpet mats, front and rear, black with white edging
- Door sills with ""˜up!' logo
- Split-grain leather trimmed three-spoke steering wheel with ""˜up!' logo
- White/black upper dashboard
- Upholstery ""“ ""˜Stripes' cloth

·
Registered
228 Posts
I thought the only steering wheels difference was the logo on the base spoke, the High up! steering wheel is still leather with the three black inserts on the spokes?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Don't think I'd get it as a. I love tornado red and b. all them extras give me something to look forward doing myself

·
Registered
241 Posts
I think i would add sensor pack to my add ons as it does inc. C/C as well as the optical sensors (in M&M)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts