Up Owners Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
851 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking forward to getting M&M in the new year. Once you have paired your phone with M&M, is it as easy as switching on bluetooth on your phone, switching on M&M and then it all just happens as if by magic? I can then start streaming my phone music straight through M&M. Is it that simple? Does the bluetooth connection ever drop out?

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Once paired, it connects automatically. Not sure about the music though as I used an SD card for my music.
I think you can connect two phones at once.Edited by: Rednaxela

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Rednaxela said:
Once paired, it connects automatically. Not sure about the music though as I used an SD card for my music.
I think you can connect two phones at once.
Yes you can play the music files on your phone through Maps and More. And yes you can connect two phones. I have not had any problems with the Bluetooth connection dropping off.

·
Registered
851 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok, so far so good. So, assuming i've got in the car and my iPhone has paired automatically while still in my pocket, will i be able to select via the M&M screens an albums to play that's on my iPhone?

·
Registered
241 Posts
I lost the connection to my two phones on Bluetooth but the rest of m&m seemed ok.It turned out my software needed to be updated with Navigon fresh.Easy done on the pc.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts